- Visitation hours are from 9am to 9pm daily.
- Visitors may be limited for patients that are suspected or confirmed of having a highly infectious disease, unless they no longer require isolation. Education will be provided to visitors for safety measures to prevent spread of infectious illness.
- Children under 16 years of age are not allowed unless accompanied by an adult.
- Patients here for outpatient hospital services may have 1-2 individuals accompany them for those services.
- Emergency Department patients may have 1-2 visitors; all others will be asked wait in the designated waiting area.
- Surgery patients may have 1-2 visitors in the recovery room. All others will be asked to wait in the designated waiting area. No visitors are allowed in the operating room.
Disruptive or uncooperative visitors will be asked to leave the premises.
All visitors are required to use the main entrance. At this time, all visitors must wear a face mask, covering their mouth and nose at all times while in the facility.