Our Home Health And Hospice departments are located in the lower level of the Medical Pharmacy/Holton Dental building at 1100 Columbine Drive, Holton
Hours: Monday- Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
If assistance is needed after hours call:
785-364-9625 and ask for the Home Health and Hospice on call nurse.
Our home health agency provides a full range of services to meet the needs of our patients. We believe that caring for people in the comfort of their own home is the best place to be during an illness. We have over 60 years of experience and are proud to serve our community.
Benefits of Holton Community Hospital Home Health Services:
- Our staff live in the community where we work, so many times we are familiar with our patients.
- We are a small agency who focuses on quality and customer satisfaction. Being a small agency means that we are able to spend more time focusing on our patients.
- We accept most insurances, including Medicare Advantage plans.
- Our staff provide both home health and hospice care, so transitioning from home health to hospice is easy and our patients already have an established relationship with our staff.
- We are contracted with ClearArc Health, a personal emergency response system and are available to help purchase or answer questions.
- We provide a free assessment upon request.
Our goal is to help patients and caregivers be as independent with their care as possible. Call our office to ask any questions on how we can help your patients.