We are located in the basement of the Medical Pharmacy building next to the hospital.
Hours: Monday- Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
If assistance is needed after hours call:
785-364-9625 and ask for the Home Health and Hospice on call nurse.
Our home health agency provides a full range of services to meet the needs of our patients. We believe that caring for people in the comfort of their own home is the best place to be during an illness. We have over 60 years of experience and are proud to serve our community.
Benefits of Holton Community Hospital Home Health Services:
- Our staff live in the community where we work, so many times we are familiar with our patients.
- We are a small agency who focuses on quality and customer satisfaction. Being a small agency means that we are able to spend more time focusing on our patients.
- We accept most insurances, including Medicare Advantage plans.
- Our staff provide both home health and hospice care, so transitioning from home health to hospice is easy and our patients already have an established relationship with our staff.
- We are contracted with ClearArc Health, a personal emergency response system and are available to help purchase or answer questions.
- We provide a free assessment upon request.
Our goal is to help patients and caregivers be as independent with their care as possible. Call our office to ask any questions on how we can help your patients.
Grief Coaching - at HCH Home Health
Grief is an incredibly profound human experience. It signifies the capacity to mend and transform during the grieving journey, ultimately embracing the inevitability of change. This transformative journey leads to the discovery of a rekindled sense of purpose and significance in life. It’s crucial to remember that every individual’s experience of grief is distinctly personal, and each encounter with loss or life transition is inherently unique.
Traci Smith, a Licensed Master Social Worker and Certified Grief Coach, possesses the expertise to guide and support individuals through this challenging process. For further details, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via phone or by filling out the contact form at the bottom of this page.
For questions or to book an appointment, call Traci Smith, LMSW at 785-364-9617.
Questions? We can help!
Please fill out your information below and submit. We will get back to you as soon as possible. This email is not monitored 24/7. If you have an urgent question or problem please call us at 785-364-9617. After hours and weekends 785-364-9625.