Providing Treatment That Cares
Treatment That Cares is Holton Community Hospital’s trademark way of serving patients as whole people, not a set of symptoms. We emphasize relationships, communication, and medical expertise, which means clarity, warmth, and understanding for our patients.
We serve the whole person and the whole community.
Don’t See A Position That Matches Your Qualifications?
Apply anyway! We may have openings that aren’t posted and will keep your application for six months.
Holton Community Hospital Employee Benefits
• Health Insurance
• Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
• Flexible Spending Accounts (both Health & Dependent Care)
• Health Biometric screenings (company paid)
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Company Paid Life & Voluntary Term Life
• Short Term & Long Term Disability
• Supplemental Coverage including Cancer, Accident, Hospital Confinement & Specified Disease
• Retirement Savings with company match (both pre-tax 403b and after-tax Roth 403b)
• Corporate Purchasing Discounts
• Paid Time off (Earned Time & Sick Time)
• Employee Assistance Plan
• Flexible Scheduling for a Healthy Work/Home Life Balance
View Current Openings
Holton Community Hospital Values
S – Slow down, smile and greet
E – Explain who you are and what you do
R – Respond to patient needs and estimate time
V – Validate patient expectations and concerns
E – Express thanks for the opportunity to serve
If an open position is not currently available, we will maintain your application for six months and consider it for future openings. If you meet the qualifications of the position and are selected for an interview, Human Resources or the Hiring Manager will phone or email you. Thank you for your interest in Holton Community Hospital.